- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Language Acquisition and Use: Learning and Applying Probabilistic Constraints
- Mark S. Seidenberg
- Science, New Series, Vol. 275, No. 5306 (Mar. 14, 1997), pp. 1599-1603
- Subjects: Linguistics, Psychology
- Key terms: language, grammar, verb, probabilistic, connectionist, chomsky, network, acquisition, sentence, grammatical, linguistic, constraint, competence, knowledge, child, input, mcclelland, innate, aspect, syntactic, cambridge, learning, plane
- CiteRank: 0.8556
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.