- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Neutrality, Legitimacy, and the Supreme Court: Some Intersections between Law and Political Science
- Jan G. Deutsch
- Stanford Law Review, Vol. 20, No. 2 (Jan., 1968), pp. 169-261
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: wechsl, court, shapiro, constitutional, judicial, black, decision, amendment, political, neutral, supreme, modest, reapportionment, principl, federal, adjudication, supra, principle, state, case, guarantee, absolute, contrast
- CiteRank: 0.8913
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.