- The Evolution of State Supreme Courts
- Robert A. Kagan, Bliss Cartwright, Lawrence M. Friedman, Stanton Wheeler
- Michigan Law Review, Vol. 76, No. 6 (May, 1978), pp. 961-1005
- Subjects: Law, Public Policy & Administration
- Key terms: supreme, court, opinion, caseload, appellate, case, appeal, judge, state, population, average, litigant, intermediate, california, sixteen, million, trial, sample, supra, issue, legal, few
- CiteRank: 0.8015
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.