- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Annotated Bibliography of the Basic Literature Needed for an Understanding of Tribal Governance
- Charles F. Wilkinson, Anna Nikole Ulrich
- Wicazo Sa Review, Vol. 17, No. 1, Sovereignty and Governance, I (Spring, 2002), pp. 7-12
- Subjects: American Indian Studies
- Key terms: tribal, tribe, indian, unite, sovereignty, gaming, federal, reservation, court, resource, governance, prucha, treaty, country, fightfor, supreme, termination, development, mineral, joane, mcnickle, analyz, josephy, oklahoma, carillo
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.