- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Winning Appellate Brief in the First Annual Native American Law Student Association Moot Court Competition
- Carol S. Yeatman
- American Indian Law Review, Vol. 18, No. 1 (1993), pp. 285-296
- Subjects: Law, American Indian Studies, Political Science
- Key terms: court, congress, tribe, state, federal, abrogate, amendment, statute, tribal, negotiate, compact, immunity, gaming, language, supreme, power, fourteenth, clause, congressional, constitutional, clear, eleventh
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.