- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- SUPREME COURT PREVIEW: States Rights Gamble; Tribal casino gambling triggers federalism issues for Supreme Court
- DAVID G. SAVAGE
- ABA Journal, Vol. 81, No. 10 (OCTOBER 1995), pp. 42-43
- Subjects: Law, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: court, tribe, gambling, casino, deposition, seminoie, supreme, state, reservation, indian, federalism, diskette, plaintiff, malpractice, gaming, immunity, federal, preview, filed, game, issue, congress, case, optional, bingo
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.