- Testing and Development of "Exotic" Systems under the ABM Treaty: The Great Reinterpretation Caper
- Abram Chayes, Antonia Handler Chayes
- Harvard Law Review, Vol. 99, No. 8 (Jun., 1986), pp. 1956-1971
- Subjects: Political Science, Technology, Law
- Key terms: treaty, system, deployment, article, launcher, testing, missile, adviser, radar, exotic, ballistic, supra, development, statement, senate, interpretation, agree, strategic, component, defense, legal, mobile, fix, negotiate
- CiteRank: 0.5408
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.