- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Corporate Counsel and the Elite Law Firm
- Abram Chayes, Antonia H. Chayes
- Stanford Law Review, Vol. 37, No. 2, Symposium on the Law Firm as a Social Institution (Jan., 1985), pp. 277-300
- Subjects: Law, Social Work, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: counsel, corporate, legal, supra, compliance, corporation, lawyer, planning, seminar, business, management, general, programmatic, litigation, prevention, arthur, antitrust, strategic, audit, department, elite, transaction, firm
- CiteRank: 0.7268
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.