- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Supreme Court of California 1971-1972
- Jerome B. Falk, Jr., Thomas Rankin, John E. Thorson, Kenneth J. Fishbach, Jr., Richard Kalish, Marsha S. Berzon, David M. Glass, Mark S. Dodson, Ira M. Ellman, Raymond A. Diaz, Craig D. Miller, Ann Fingarette Hasse, Michael J. Bertinetti, Peter Grossman, Raymond Douglas Pike, Charles H. Matthews, Jr., William F. Capps, Kevin F. Kelly, David Goldberg, Michael J. Baker, Craig M. Thomas, Leslie Ann Johnson, Paul Dorroh, Jack H. Kaufman, Jr., Dan Leer, Lee Charles Rosenthal, Palmer Brown Madden, Virginia Mudd Madden, Steven S. Bell, Ernestine Forrest, Lary Lawrence, Howard W. Foss, Jr.
- California Law Review, Vol. 61, No. 2 (Mar., 1973), pp. 273-662
- Subjects: Law
- Key terms: court, alien, rptr, cal, raffaelli, counsel, state, defendant, abortion, statute, supreme, lawyer, federal, citizen, constitutional, constitution, sharp, barksdale, protection, decision, right, mattson, equal, amendment, united
- CiteRank: 0.3501
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.