- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- "Contract Clause" Litigation in Colombia; A Comparative Study in Judicial Review
- J. A. C. Grant
- The American Political Science Review, Vol. 42, No. 6 (Dec., 1948), pp. 1103-1126
- Subjects: Law, Latin American Studies
- Key terms: court, colombian, sentence, statute, contract, government, clause, unconstitutional, right, pension, litigation, justice, acuerdo, colombia, congress, constitution, ruling, peso, private, public, decision, bridge, franchise
- CiteRank: 0.166
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.