- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Constitutional Law: Old Age Pensions: Titles II and VIII of Social Security Act: Power to Spend for the General Welfare
- Royal E. Thompson
- Michigan Law Review, Vol. 35, No. 8 (Jun., 1937), pp. 1370-1373
- Subjects: Law, Public Policy & Administration
- Key terms: steward, seagram, welfare, butler, power, machine, state, court, davis, helver, federal, general, regulation, unite, pension, spending, relief, statute, appellant, employer, constitution, tax, government, title
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.