- Climate, Habitat Quality, and Fitness in Northern Spotted Owl Populations in Northwestern California
- Alan B. Franklin, David R. Anderson, R. J. Gutierrez, Kenneth P. Burnham
- Ecological Monographs, Vol. 70, No. 4 (Nov., 2000), pp. 539-590
- Subjects: Zoology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Key terms: variation, habitat, spot, fitness, temporal, trait, northern, climate, spatial, climatic, forest, survival, population, quality, reproductive, territory, stochasticity, individual, process, specie, covariate, output, growth, hardwood
- CiteRank: 0.9922
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.