- A Carcinogenic Potency Database of the Standardized Results of Animal Bioassays
- Lois Swirsky Gold, Charles B. Sawyer, Renae Magaw, Georganne M. Backman, Margarita de Veciana, Robert Levinson, N. Kim Hooper, William R. Havender, Leslie Bernstein, Richard Peto, Malcolm C. Pike, Bruce N. Ames
- Environmental Health Perspectives, Vol. 58, (Dec., 1984), pp. 9-319
- Subjects: Developmental & Cell Biology, Aquatic Sciences, Health Sciences
- Key terms: bioassay, potency, database, tumor, carcinogenic, experiment, animal, lifespan, site, mandatory, header, histopathology, literature, chemical, standard, pathology, cancer, specie, report, code, week
- CiteRank: 0.9774
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.