- Effects of Biodiversity on Ecosystem Functioning: A Consensus of Current Knowledge
- D. U. Hooper, F. S. Chapin, III, J. J. Ewel, A. Hector, P. Inchausti, S. Lavorel, J. H. Lawton, D. M. Lodge, M. Loreau, S. Naeem, B. Schmid, H. Setälä, A. J. Symstad, J. Vandermeer, D. A. Wardle
- Ecological Monographs, Vol. 75, No. 1 (Feb., 2005), pp. 3-35
- Subjects: Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science, Aquatic Sciences
- Key terms: ecosystem, specie, property, functional, biodiversity, diversity, richness, trait, abiotic, functioning, chapin, tilman, productivity, vitousek, biotic, composition, response, community, plant, grime, trophic, organism, control
- CiteRank: 0.9981
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.