- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Lawrence V. Texas: The "Fundamental Right" That Dare Not Speak Its Name
- Laurence H. Tribe
- Harvard Law Review, Vol. 117, No. 6 (Apr., 2004), pp. 1893-1955
- Subjects: Law, Feminist & Women's Studies
- Key terms: sodomy, court, homosexual, lawrence, bower, hardwick, protection, justice, substantive, sexual, concurring, scalia, constitutional, lesbian, equal, statute, conduct, process, state, liberty, relationship, marriage, criminal, connor, fundamental
- CiteRank: 0.4886
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.