- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- How to Choose a Constitutional Theory
- Richard H. Fallon, Jr.
- California Law Review, Vol. 87, No. 3 (May, 1999), pp. 535-579
- Subjects: Law, Political Science, Philosophy
- Key terms: constitutional, supra, constitution, theory, dworkin, ackerman, practice, theorist, judge, scalia, monaghan, criterion, legal, interpretation, substantive, norm, positivism, sovereign, normative, write, choose, strauss, fallon
- CiteRank: 0.2786
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.