- The President's Power to Execute the Laws
- Steven G. Calabresi, Saikrishna B. Prakash
- The Yale Law Journal, Vol. 104, No. 3 (Dec., 1994), pp. 541-665
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: lessig, sunstein, executive, unitary, constitution, president, framer, constitutional, supra, power, clause, article, textual, ratification, congress, execution, meaning, legislative, administrative, original, scalia, federal, vest, statute
- CiteRank: 0.7286
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.