- The President and the Administration
- Lawrence Lessig, Cass R. Sunstein
- Columbia Law Review, Vol. 94, No. 1 (Jan., 1994), pp. 1-123
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: executive, president, framer, unitary, unitarian, power, supra, congress, constitutional, clause, calabresi, agency, constitution, original, administration, independent, olson, rhodes, authority, officer, court, design, control, infra, scalia
- CiteRank: 0.8912
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.