- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Do Judges Make Regulatory Policy? An Empirical Investigation of Chevron
- Thomas J. Miles, Cass R. Sunstein
- The University of Chicago Law Review, Vol. 73, No. 3 (Summer, 2006), pp. 823-881
- Subjects: Law, Political Science
- Key terms: chevron, justice, validation, agency, scalia, rate, liberal, brey, validate, judge, court, decision, conservative, interpretation, rehnquist, ideological, formalist, realist, appointee, sout, judicial, supreme, plain
- CiteRank: 0.5666
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.