- What's Driving Mexico-U.S. Migration? A Theoretical, Empirical, and Policy Analysis
- Douglas S. Massey, Kristin E. Espinosa
- American Journal of Sociology, Vol. 102, No. 4 (Jan., 1997), pp. 939-999
- Subjects: Population Studies, Latin American Studies, Development Studies
- Key terms: migration, mexican, capital, mexico, migrant, state, unite, household, undocument, respondent, community, neoclassical, migrate, labor, wage, visa, rancho, sample, macroeconomic, model, economics, cost
- CiteRank: 0.9834
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.