- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Why Don't Issuers Get Upset about Leaving Money on the Table in IPOs?
- Tim Loughran, Jay R. Ritter
- The Review of Financial Studies, Vol. 15, No. 2, Special Issue: Conference on Market Frictions and Behavioral Finance (2002), pp. 413-443
- Subjects: Finance
- Key terms: price, million, share, table, offer, underprice, issuer, underwriter, money, market, range, shareholder, return, midpoint, netscape, revaluation, average, wealth, leaving, closing, offering, sample
- CiteRank: 0.9625
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.