- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Fauna Living in Stoupe Beck Sands, Robin Hood's Bay (Yorkshire, North Riding)
- J. S. Colman, F. Segrove
- Journal of Animal Ecology, Vol. 24, No. 2 (Nov., 1955), pp. 426-444
- Subjects: Zoology, Aquatic Sciences, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Biological Sciences, Paleontology, Geography
- Key terms: traverse, pace, arenariu, pelagica, sand, norvegicu, kame, watkin, fauna, water, female, salinity, male, sample, beach, datum, elegan, amphipod, animal, number, immature, coarse, interstitial, offset
- CiteRank: 0.8374
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.