- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- GOVERNMENT BENEFITS AND THE RULE OF LAW: TOWARD A STANDARDS-BASED THEORY OF DUE PROCESS
- Sidney A. Shapiro, Richard E. Levy
- Administrative Law Review, Vol. 57, No. 1 (Winter 2005), pp. 107-153
- Subjects: Law
- Key terms: due_process, entitlement, benefit, process, due, government, court, property, rule, application_due, license, constitutional, interest, hearing, requirement, approach_due, marbury, application, decision, approach, infra, statute, state, legal, accompanying
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.