- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The use of happiness research for public policy
- Bruno S. Frey, Alois Stutzer
- Social Choice and Welfare, Vol. 38, No. 4, Symposium on Behavioural Economics (April 2012), pp. 659-674
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Finance
- Key terms: happiness, constitutional, policy, indicator, public, approach, individual, subjective, satisfaction, aggregate, rule, people, econ, government, kahneman, springer, preference, decision, measure, life, incentive, political, behaviour, utility, citizen
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.