- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Advancing the Dialogue: Legitimacy, the Founders, and the Contractarian Argument
- Michael W. Spicer, Larry D. Terry
- Public Administration Review, Vol. 53, No. 3 (May - Jun., 1993), pp. 264-267
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Political Science, Law
- Key terms: contractarian, legitimacy, administrative, constitution, constitutional, political, founder, approach, discretion, stiver, power, agree, state, dissensu, warren, legislative, rule, bureaucracy, government, institution, culture, limiting, issue, character, goverment
- CiteRank: 0.5181
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.