- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- From "The Calculus of Consent" to public choice and to public economics in a public choice approach
- Francesco Forte
- Public Choice, Vol. 152, No. 3/4, Special Issue: "The Calculus of Consent" After Fifty Years (September 2012), pp. 285-288
- Subjects: Economics, Finance, Sociology
- Key terms: economics, wicksellian, welfare, pareto, rule, calculus, consent, theory, buchanan, approach, decision, finance, tullock, unanimity, cost, impossibility, principle, constitutional, jim, constitution, springer, einaudi, pavia, choice, italian
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.