- Service Delivery Rules and the Distribution of Local Government Services: Three Detroit Bureaucracies
- Bryan D. Jones, Saadia R. Greenberg, Clifford Kaufman, Joseph Drew
- The Journal of Politics, Vol. 40, No. 2 (May, 1978), pp. 332-368
- Subjects: Public Policy & Administration, Management & Organizational Behavior, Environmental Science, Transportation Studies
- Key terms: service, delivery, garbage, citizen, distributional, inspector, rule, complaint, violation, distribution, detroit, urban, neighborhood, division, bureaucracy, government, enforcement, sanitation, environmental, organization, route, productivity, contact
- CiteRank: 0.8884
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.