- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Virtuous Citizen, the Honorable Bureaucrat, and "Public" Administration
- David K. Hart
- Public Administration Review, Vol. 44, Special Issue: Citizenship and Public Administration (Mar., 1984), pp. 111-120
- Subjects: Philosophy, Political Science
- Key terms: moral, virtue, virtuou, honorable, regime, citizen, bureaucrat, founder, civility, individual, political, essential, philosophy, government, administrator, responsibility, democracy, rule, prudence, people, honor, wisdom, perfect
- CiteRank: 0.7741
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.