- Causes and contexts of tax morale: Rational considerations, community orientations, and communist rule
- Eva-Maria Trüdinger, Achim Hildebrandt
- International Political Science Review / Revue internationale de science politique, Vol. 34, No. 2 (MARCH 2013), pp. 191-209
- Subjects: Slavic Studies, Political Science, Economics
- Key terms: tax, morale, communist, country, torgler, rule, citizen, community, individual, orientation, trust, european, rational, behaviour, income, variable, analysis, motivation, duty, taxation, governance, consideration, compliance, factor, collectivist
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.