- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Legitimacy, History, and Logic: Public Administration and the Constitution
- Michael W. Spicer, Larry D. Terry
- Public Administration Review, Vol. 53, No. 3 (May - Jun., 1993), pp. 239-246
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Law, Political Science
- Key terms: constitutional, founder, constitution, power, government, idealist, logic, discretionary, administrative, founding, rule, check, leader, argument, slavery, discretion, rational, framer, empathetic, father, citizen, store, individual, political, administrator
- CiteRank: 0.903
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.