- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Selection of Prior Distributions by Formal Rules
- Robert E. Kass, Larry Wasserman
- Journal of the American Statistical Association, Vol. 91, No. 435 (Sep., 1996), pp. 1343-1370
- Subjects: Statistics, Mathematics
- Key terms: jeffrey, prior, parameter, entropy, invariance, uniform, invariant, bayes, probability, space, parameterization, rule, location, laplace, likelihood, measure, subjectivist, formal, normal, distribution, zelln, reference
- CiteRank: 0.9923
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.