- ORTHODOXY AND THE PUBLIC SQUARE
- Hershel Goldwasser, Chaim Dovid Zwiebel
- Tradition, Vol. 39, No. 2 (SUMMER 2005), pp. 103-107
- Subjects: Jewish Studies, Population Studies, Law
- Key terms: agudath, abortion, jewish, israel, halakha, gedolei, brief, hatorah, law, wade, rabbi, roe, religious, orthodox, mother, jew, court, pregnancy, constitutional, protection, supreme, case, webster, freedom, judaism
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.