- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Abuse and Neglect of the Human Unborn: Protecting Potential Life
- JEFFREY A. PARNESS
- Family Law Quarterly, Vol. 20, No. 2, SPECIAL ISSUE ON PROTECTING CHILDREN FROM ABUSE AND NEGLECT: WHERE ARE WE NOW? (Summer 1986), pp. 197-212
- Subjects: Law, Health Policy
- Key terms: unborn, fetus, child, criminal, court, law, homicide, protection, state, life, born, human, potential, statute, alive, roe, crime, supra, act, prosecution, pregnant, feticide, woman, birth, protecting
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.