- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- THE EVOLUTION OF SHAREHOLDER AND CREDITOR PROTECTION IN AUSTRALIA: AN INTERNATIONAL COMPARISON
- Helen Anderson, Michelle Welsh, Ian Ramsay, Peter Gahan
- The International and Comparative Law Quarterly, Vol. 61, No. 1 (JANUARY 2012), pp. 171-207
- Subjects: Finance, Law, Business
- Key terms: shareholder, protection, country, siems, creditor, corporate, legal, australia, lele, porta, armour, company, australian, takeover, origin, ownership, governance, director, share, item, reform, rule, roe, board, india
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.