- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Partial migration in roe deer: migratory and resident tactics are end points of a behavioural gradient determined by ecological factors
- Francesca Cagnacci, Stefano Focardi, Marco Heurich, Anja Stache, A. J. Mark Hewison, Nicolas Morellet, Petter Kjellander, John D. C. Linnell, Atle Mysterud, Markus Neteler, Luca Delucchi, Federico Ossi, Ferdinando Urbano
- Oikos, Vol. 120, No. 12 (December 2011), pp. 1790-1802
- Subjects: Zoology, Population Studies, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Key terms: migration, deer, range, roe, migratory, residence, snow, cluster, trajectory, winter, summer, individual, gps, fix, seasonal, forest, dingle, slope, average, migrant, model, movement, capreolus, habitat, hebblewhite
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.