- Foreign asset risk exposure, DOI, and performance: An analysis of Canadian banks
- Walid Hejazi, Eric Santor
- Journal of International Business Studies, Vol. 41, No. 5, Part Special Issue: Conflict, Security, and Political Risk: International Business in Challenging Times (June/July 2010), pp. 845-860
- Subjects: Finance, Management & Organizational Behavior, Business
- Key terms: bank, performance, doi, asset, foreign, risk, firm, canadian, exposure, measure, claim, diversification, tobin, roa, volatility, relationship, abroad, roe, market, senbet, dpi, internationalization, loan, canada, rating
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.