- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Does Social Performance Really Lead to Financial Performance? Accounting for Endogeneity
- Roberto Garcia-Castro, Miguel A. Ariño, Miguel A. Canela
- Journal of Business Ethics, Vol. 92, No. 1 (Mar., 2010), pp. 107-126
- Subjects: Finance, Management & Organizational Behavior, Business
- Key terms: kld, firm, endogeneity, mva, variable, waddock, roa, ols, performance, roe, stakeholder, estimation, graf, tobin, management, previous, industry, measure, mcwilliams, study, model, panel, coefficient, instrument, table
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.