- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Working with Rivals: The Impact of Competitor Alliances on Financial Performance
- Xueming Luo, Aric Rindfleisch, David K. Tse
- Journal of Marketing Research, Vol. 44, No. 1 (Feb., 2007), pp. 73-83
- Subjects: Marketing & Advertising, Management & Organizational Behavior
- Key terms: competitor, firm, alliance, orientation, coo, profitability, intensity, moorman, roe, performance, rival, market, kohli, activity, collopy, sengupta, jaworski, narver, competitive, model, nedungadi, measure, financial, cooperation, influence
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.