- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- AN EMPIRICAL ANALYSIS OF COMMERCIAL BANKS PERFORMANCE IN BAHRAIN / ANALYSE EMPIRIQUE DE LA PERFORMANCE DES BANQUES COMMERCIALES À BAHREIN
- Jasim Yusuf Ali Abdulla
- Savings and Development, Vol. 18, No. 3 (1994), pp. 307-322
- Subjects: Finance, Development Studies, Middle East Studies
- Key terms: bank, bahrain, asset, performance, roa, deposit, profitability, loan, roe, variable, commercial, ratio, model, bahraini, measure, measured, financial, operating, coefficient, determinant, equity, bourke, expense, portfolio, molyneux
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.