- The Relation between CEO Compensation and Past Performance
- Rajiv D. Banker, Masako N. Darrough, Rong Huang, Jose M. Plehn-Dujowich
- The Accounting Review, Vol. 88, No. 1 (JANUARY 2013), pp. 1-30
- Subjects: Finance, Business, Management & Organizational Behavior, Mathematics
- Key terms: ceo, compensation, performance, salary, coeff, bonus, roe, ret, firm, agent, ability, roet, contemporaneous, payt, period, component, cash, measure, equity, positively, rett, fgls, associated, unobservable, industry
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.