- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- A Strategic Posture Toward Corporate Social Responsibility
- Edward H. Bowman, Mason Haire
- California Management Review, Vol. 18, No. 2 (WINTER 1975), pp. 49-58
- Subjects: Management & Organizational Behavior, Finance, Business, Marketing & Advertising
- Key terms: firm, responsibility, corporate, company, behavior, roe, nonbusiness, activity, bragdon, csr, pfeffer, manager, percent, director, pollution, profitability, data, cep, measure, externality, profit, report, average, criterion, mariin
- CiteRank: 0.9129
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.