- The cost of maturing early in a solitary carnivore
- Erlend B. Nilsen, Henrik Brøseth, John Odden, John D. C. Linnell
- Oecologia, Vol. 164, No. 4 (December 2010), pp. 943-948
- Subjects: Zoology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Key terms: lynx, female, eurasian, scar, prey, body, placental, ovulation, reindeer, cost, breeding, kvam, deer, carnivore, maturation, roe, jdc, density, reproduction, norway, year, harvested, sunde, age, reproductive
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.