- Predicting the potential demographic impact of predators on their prey: a comparative analysis of two carnivore-ungulate systems in Scandinavia
- Vincenzo Gervasi, Erlend B. Nilsen, Håkan Sand, Manuela Panzacchi, Geir R. Rauset, Hans C. Pedersen, Jonas Kindberg, Petter Wabakken, Barbara Zimmermann, John Odden, Olof Liberg, Jon E. Swenson, John D. C. Linnell
- Journal of Animal Ecology, Vol. 81, No. 2 (March 2012), pp. 443-454
- Subjects: Zoology, Environmental Science, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- Key terms: predation, moose, roe, predator, deer, lynx, prey, wolf, rate, density, demographic, population, impact, kill, survival, alces, carnivore, caput, bear, harvest, fox, scandinavia, specie, ecological, elasticity
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.