- What Shapes Eurasian Lynx Distribution in Human Dominated Landscapes: Selecting Prey or Avoiding People?
- Mathieu Basille, Ivar Herfindal, Hugues Santin-Janin, John D. C. Linnell, John Odden, Reidar Andersen, Kjell Arild Høgda, Jean-Michel Gaillard
- Ecography, Vol. 32, No. 4 (Aug., 2009), pp. 683-691
- Subjects: Zoology, Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Environmental Science
- Key terms: lynx, roe, deer, habitat, density, pixel, human, carnivore, norway, abundance, ndvi, area, road, enfa, specialization, axis, prey, variable, breitenmoser, marginality, norwegian, eurasian, elevation, specie, forest
- CiteRank: 0.5316
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.