- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Color Blindness and Interracial Interaction: Playing the Political Correctness Game
- Michael I. Norton, Samuel R. Sommers, Evan P. Apfelbaum, Natassia Pura, Dan Ariely
- Psychological Science, Vol. 17, No. 11 (Nov., 2006), pp. 949-953
- Subjects: Psychology, Social Work
- Key terms: participant, white, black, color, confederate, unprejudic, psychology, photo, interracial, partner, blindness, gender, personality, face, individual, categorize, gaertn, blind, correctness, racial, appear, performance, prejudice
- CiteRank: 0.4594
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.