- Radical Pro Drop and the Morphology of Pronouns
- Ad Neeleman, Kriszta Szendrői
- Linguistic Inquiry, Vol. 38, No. 4 (Fall, 2007), pp. 671-714
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: pronoun, agreement, language, spell, radical, phonological, pronominal, determiner, dutch, argument, japanese, holmberg, steal, agglutinate, feature, morphology, chinese, nominal, proposal, sloppy, person, deletion, evers, regular
- CiteRank: 0.8465
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.