- Person and Number in Pronouns: A Feature-Geometric Analysis
- Heidi Harley, Elizabeth Ritter
- Language, Vol. 78, No. 3 (Sep., 2002), pp. 482-526
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: person, pronoun, geometry, plural, feature, addressee, language, singular, speaker, number, inclusive, noy, geometric, morphological, minimal, node, pronominal, individuation, gender, participant, fijian, paradigm
- CiteRank: 0.9331
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.