- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Southern Tiwa Incorporability Hierarchy
- Jerrold M. Sadock
- International Journal of American Linguistics, Vol. 51, No. 4 (Oct., 1985), pp. 568-572
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics
- Key terms: animate, incorporate, athapaskan, obligatorily, hierarchy, feature, pronominal, language, modify, singular, unfree, inanimate, split, catawba, optionally, determinate, agentivity, numeral, scale, nonhuman, subject, animacy, ergativity, siouan, human
- CiteRank: 0.344
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.