- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- The Interpretation of Korean Anaphora: The Role and Representation of Grammatical Relations
- William O'Grady
- Language, Vol. 63, No. 2 (Jun., 1987), pp. 251-277
- Subjects: Linguistics, American Indian Studies
- Key terms: johni, korean, antecedent, selfi, reflexive, pronoun, anaphora, sentence, principle, hierarchy, phrasal, interpretation, object, showed, grammatical, constraint, phrase, pronominal, clause, anaphor, binding, precedence, eligible, genitive, mirror
- CiteRank: 0.1277
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.