- We’ve released a new version of Data for Research!
- Try it now
- Studies in Semitic Grammar II
- Frank R. Blake
- Journal of the American Oriental Society, Vol. 62, No. 2 (Jun., 1942), pp. 109-118
- Subjects: American Indian Studies, Linguistics, Asian Studies, Middle East Studies, Jewish Studies
- Key terms: semitic, pronominal, form, particle, causative, vowel, ethiopic, demonstrative, arabic, hebrew, inscription, syriac, plural, reflexive, winnett, distribute, imperfect, consonant, analogy, aramaic, meaning, perfect, grammar, conjugation
- CiteRank: 0.5704
JSTOR is part of ITHAKA, a not-for-profit organization helping the academic community use digital technologies to
preserve the scholarly record and to advance research and teaching in sustainable ways.
©2000-2010 ITHAKA. All Rights Reserved. JSTOR®, the JSTOR logo, and ITHAKA® are registered trademarks of ITHAKA.